~ Your best friend on best friend fajitas
~ Your mom on best friend fajitas
Best friend fajitas are a crucial part of Mexican culture. They also contain all 6 food groups: breads, vegetables, fruits, meats, dairy, and best friends. Here's how to make this delightful treat!
- Makes 1 fajita. Multiply for extra servings.
- 1 best friend, diced
- 1 tortilla
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce, shredded
- Egg yolks, pounded to a pulp
- Sour cream, 1 tub
- Cook the tortilla until warm.
- Pan-fry the best friend.
- Add the best friend and the other ingredients, besides the sour cream, to the tortilla.
- Roll the fajita.
- Add the entire tub of sour cream to the outside of the rolled up fajita.
- Serve while hot!
- For the best effect, add hot peppers.
- Your mom may not appreciate this.
- Your best friend's mom may not appreciate this either.
- This nutrition information has been provided and approved by the FDA (Fake Dope Administration, not to be confused with the FCA, or Fake Crap Association).
Serving size: 1 bite
Servings per fajita: About [[insert ridiculous number here]]
Calories: A lot
Calories from fat: A lot
Fat: A lot
Cholosterol: A lot
Carbs: A lot
Sugar: A lot
The bad stuffEdit
Fiber: In your dreams
Protein: In your mom's dreams